Sunday, July 29, 2007
FireDouche II

The Douche is On Fire gets a closer look.
What do you see, DIOF? Does it make your pants go happy pants? Does it make your frosted hair tips vibrate with follicular excitement?
Oh sexy hottie. Push FireDouche away from the Cleavite. Please. For all of our sakes. Douse him with a fire hose.
Then cuddle up with me, my blankie and a vibrating plastic frog I named "Sally." We will read 15th century poetry and sail on until dawn.
Comments:
<< Home
And really, who wouldn't be hypnotized by such angelic cleavite? This picture is pretty easy to ignore Heat Miser A)because it's kind of dark on the left side of the picture, and B)Cleavite.
I'll tell you all a secret. DIOF is not a man, he's a snork. If his hair wasn't that long and spiked straight up, you'd be able to see that he has a snorkle protruding from the top of his skull. I kid you not...
It's eveident The Douche Is On Fire has never been this close to a Clevite before. He is mesmerized by the orbs now parially exposed before him. Inside his cro-magnon skull there is a flicker of memeory from when he suckled such orbs as an infant. MAMA....MAMA.
As for his hair, I swear it looks like some type of helmet.
As for his hair, I swear it looks like some type of helmet.
I'd like to whisper this dog with a few kicks to the head, to show him his shirts are not acceptable. Abstract is the worn art of the douche.
Just once i'd love to be getting my hair cut and have a DB like DIOF sit in the chair next to me, just so i could hear it when the barber says, "What's it gonna be today?"
...and the DB says, "Gay troll please."
...and the DB says, "Gay troll please."
Well, perhaps it IS a bit early, but I'm voting for this pic in the weekly. Why?
1) Douchebag. A big one. Stupid frosty spike haired dumb t-shirt wearing douchebag.
2) Hot chick. She's delicious gorgeous sexy. I wish I could put her in the tomato sauce I'm about to make. I'd savor her with a nice bottle of chianti.
3) I wish I WAS that douchebag. I can not blame him at all. In fact, I find the fact that he isn't looking at the camera very redeeming. He's like the lighter side of douchebag.
That said, instead of voting for the WORST douchebag with hot chick, I'm voting for the BEST douchebag with hot chick. Douche on, you retarded porcupine.
1) Douchebag. A big one. Stupid frosty spike haired dumb t-shirt wearing douchebag.
2) Hot chick. She's delicious gorgeous sexy. I wish I could put her in the tomato sauce I'm about to make. I'd savor her with a nice bottle of chianti.
3) I wish I WAS that douchebag. I can not blame him at all. In fact, I find the fact that he isn't looking at the camera very redeeming. He's like the lighter side of douchebag.
That said, instead of voting for the WORST douchebag with hot chick, I'm voting for the BEST douchebag with hot chick. Douche on, you retarded porcupine.
This is one of those pics where the douche stare is acceptable, even justified by the hottness of the cleavite. I really can't blame Syndrome here for being amazed by her incredibles.
There is, however, no justification for the hair stalagmites that he seems to be forming in this cave.
"How do you get your hair like that? Gel? Wax? Glue?"
"Nah bro, that shit's calcium carbonate."
There is, however, no justification for the hair stalagmites that he seems to be forming in this cave.
"How do you get your hair like that? Gel? Wax? Glue?"
"Nah bro, that shit's calcium carbonate."
I do the same thing when a fulsome pair of jugs passes my way, but I have an excuse: I'm near-sighted.
Doucher Magoo
Doucher Magoo
boobs can't talk?! i've been lied to all my life!
please tell me that YOUR boobs can talk, Mistress Julie! and that your boobs will tell Firedouche to stuff his head in his ass!
please tell me that YOUR boobs can talk, Mistress Julie! and that your boobs will tell Firedouche to stuff his head in his ass!
mmmmm... WOW, by far one of the HOTTEST hotties yet to be presented on this site. Jessica Biel hottie-esque.
Oh yeah... and there is a douche in there too, although it took my quite sometime to find him. It would take a 'bag on the level of Oompa Prompa to steal this hottie's thunder.
Oh yeah... and there is a douche in there too, although it took my quite sometime to find him. It would take a 'bag on the level of Oompa Prompa to steal this hottie's thunder.
I think what we're seeing here is an involuntary reflex from his days as a prison bitch; whenever he sees two dangling pods of flesh he assumes the fellating position; right now he's gulping an imaginary hogleg made of air.
This habit would also explain the jizzblast hair style, per "Something About Mary".
I would like to come back as her black push-up bra...
This habit would also explain the jizzblast hair style, per "Something About Mary".
I would like to come back as her black push-up bra...
take out the fact that FireDouche is a complete scrote, and this picture is truly funny. it's his hair that ruins the shot. well, that and his face. and shirt.
i need more coffee.
i need more coffee.
Pfah...went without my daily dose of HCwDB this weekend and just noticed your splendid chapeau in your photo. Don't know when you first put it up, so forgive me if I'm late to the party, but thank you, thank you for giving THAT HAT a new lease on life following the removal of Mr. C.M. Bagg. You wear it well, friend.
FireHottie is glorious. Her Cleavite is stupendous but those slight buckteeth are that one tiny flaw that ironically make her even more perfect.
FireHottie is glorious. Her Cleavite is stupendous but those slight buckteeth are that one tiny flaw that ironically make her even more perfect.
thanks pocket douches. you're not late to any party. but even if you were, it still wouldn't matter. all are welcome here anytime. enjoy your week.
@Doucher Magoo - LMAO!
I'm agreeing with the teeth comment: somehow they make this picture perfect. And by perfect I mean twin-yummies with a side of me.
Oh yeah. He's a douche. What the hell was he thinking?
-Bagamemnon
I'm agreeing with the teeth comment: somehow they make this picture perfect. And by perfect I mean twin-yummies with a side of me.
Oh yeah. He's a douche. What the hell was he thinking?
-Bagamemnon
The more I look at her, the more he should die. She is really yummy and he is really needing to die.
Did I mention him dieing?
-Maximus Douchus
Post a Comment
Did I mention him dieing?
-Maximus Douchus
<< Home







