Friday, July 20, 2007
Color Him Bagg
PIC DELETED
I think it's kind of cool that when the lost member of Color Me Badd goes out partying, he remembers to bring both mandana and 10 degree cap tilt. The color coordination with his shirt is impeccable. And by impeccable, I mean douche.
Hard to tell how hot blondie is from the angle, she's either Long Island Annoying Hott or Nicole Ritchie meh. But it's Friday. And we need something to come down off those Hawaiian Coconuts.
I think it's kind of cool that when the lost member of Color Me Badd goes out partying, he remembers to bring both mandana and 10 degree cap tilt. The color coordination with his shirt is impeccable. And by impeccable, I mean douche.
Hard to tell how hot blondie is from the angle, she's either Long Island Annoying Hott or Nicole Ritchie meh. But it's Friday. And we need something to come down off those Hawaiian Coconuts.
Comments:
<< Home
pfah is right with the nose!
I can't believe he bedazzled his hat. He probably has a bedazzled mandana to match. Gay.
-Gunna has spoken
I can't believe he bedazzled his hat. He probably has a bedazzled mandana to match. Gay.
-Gunna has spoken
Yeah she's hot...from the neck down. I'd like to get a gander at those mams. I'd let her blow me if she asked real nice.
As for 'bagg? Rhinestone "ROCK" 10 degree hat, popped collar, and mandana doom him to a life of lonely self-pleasuring...NO wait...that's me. He gets hot chicks...damn you Bagg!
As for 'bagg? Rhinestone "ROCK" 10 degree hat, popped collar, and mandana doom him to a life of lonely self-pleasuring...NO wait...that's me. He gets hot chicks...damn you Bagg!
He reminds me of a little kid momma dressed up for the club. He's still shy around girls, notice his lack of overbearing smiles. The action with the chick in front of him apparently was not as good as that which lay behind. I guess I should be thankful, but I'm not, for she resembles a mule chewing razor blades.
First Pfah, I never would have taken you for a BDP fan.
Second, I think I have a picture of this tool with the one and only Hippie Chick.
All you ODB's (Original Douche Bags) may remember her.
Anyway, in a game of badmitten this punk's nose could easily be mistaken for a shuttlecock.
Second, I think I have a picture of this tool with the one and only Hippie Chick.
All you ODB's (Original Douche Bags) may remember her.
Anyway, in a game of badmitten this punk's nose could easily be mistaken for a shuttlecock.
In about 4 seconds, a teacher will begin to speak:
I'd bet a bottle of Woodford that he made that hat himself in arts and crafts. Half way through, he ran out of rhinestones, so he used macaroni instead (you can't see it tho, it's on the other side).
I recognize you, motherfucker. You were the asshole eating the glue/paste and hogging the good scissors! And you made that face when the teacher forced you share them with the rest of the class. You were a douchebag then, and you're an even bigger douchebag now.
PS - You're dioramas always sucked, too.
I'd bet a bottle of Woodford that he made that hat himself in arts and crafts. Half way through, he ran out of rhinestones, so he used macaroni instead (you can't see it tho, it's on the other side).
I recognize you, motherfucker. You were the asshole eating the glue/paste and hogging the good scissors! And you made that face when the teacher forced you share them with the rest of the class. You were a douchebag then, and you're an even bigger douchebag now.
PS - You're dioramas always sucked, too.
Spinnaker-
That was funny as hell, but it was especially even more funnier coming from a female. You see people? An excellent example of why we need the ladies on this site...
That was funny as hell, but it was especially even more funnier coming from a female. You see people? An excellent example of why we need the ladies on this site...
The 'bedazzled look' seems to have captivated more than one douchebag. I'm thinkin' there may be a combined covert op/merch opportunity here. First, get some "HCwDB" rhinestone studded ballcaps and then a couple of 'bagbaiters goes out on a mission to convince their quarry that it stands for "Hot Clubbbin wit Da Babes", as they slap it on, give it a tilt and snap goes the camera. Also, a market awaits in those bitter chicks who want submit their ex'es and would want a suitable parting gift.
--Vinny Scumbaglia
--Vinny Scumbaglia
The sad last days of Tony Curtis...."Rock" on the hat is a shout out to his "special" friend Rock Hudson.
Is that a Hilton sister? Looks like she has sucker's cramp, so it must be...
Is that a Hilton sister? Looks like she has sucker's cramp, so it must be...
Tony Curtis...hahaha. Between that and Color Me Bagg I'm laughing my ass off here. One of the more original-looking bags that's for sure.
i think his hat is letting us know what is stored in his head. HA!
(crickets)
it's ROCKS!...anyone?
swing and miss.
-Shecky X
(crickets)
it's ROCKS!...anyone?
swing and miss.
-Shecky X
It would appear that his mama is getting her little Douche Jr. ready for squaredance lessons, and by squaredance lessons I mean getting @$$-raped by a gang of hungry midgets. MamaDouche has made sure her little Bagpiper is dressed in enough grey to ensure this pic will look as gay in black and white as it does in color. The wandering eye allows him to look into the camera AND watch gay porn. The final touch is his manbagg full of analbeads and lipstick 'cause for this cluck it's going to be a long night, and by long night I mean 8 seconds.
Mardi Gras is a fertile field for baghunting; come February we need to bag hunt for DB1. May even get a "tits for beads" moment on film....
@Pfah.........
you never cease to amaze me......KRS1 nose.
i guess hotties that kinda look like Cameron Diaz if you squint real hard after a gallon of Thunderbird dig dudes that kinda look like Justin if a birs shits in your eye.
you never cease to amaze me......KRS1 nose.
i guess hotties that kinda look like Cameron Diaz if you squint real hard after a gallon of Thunderbird dig dudes that kinda look like Justin if a birs shits in your eye.
what exactly is the word that he bedazzled on his 10 degree douchecap? ROCK? OREO? Maybe a word in italian that means "the douchiest"?
It's comforting to know he's probably fucking that Charlize Theron's sister looking chick.
At least the non pictured bitch on the right with the matching purse (which I can only assume she is handing back to MR. Color Me Douche because it's his and she was just borrowing some tweezers and eyeliner) at least she has a fat hand which means she must really be tipping the scales, and possibly is his mom. I keep hope alive by thinking that she ended up sitting on his glossy face later that night instead of the Theron chick.
-Douche Bigalow Male Ne-ga-ro
It's comforting to know he's probably fucking that Charlize Theron's sister looking chick.
At least the non pictured bitch on the right with the matching purse (which I can only assume she is handing back to MR. Color Me Douche because it's his and she was just borrowing some tweezers and eyeliner) at least she has a fat hand which means she must really be tipping the scales, and possibly is his mom. I keep hope alive by thinking that she ended up sitting on his glossy face later that night instead of the Theron chick.
-Douche Bigalow Male Ne-ga-ro
He looks just like the actor Tony Curtis looked in the 1950's. It's like Tony Curtis is back as a Rican 'banger who has taste for the blonde hotties. Surreal.
@Vinny Scumbaglia
Now that is a fine idea! As long as it's properly marketed - lots of ads with well paid hottie models and buff gay men wearing the hat to show how cool it is - that would be excellent 'bag bait.
Now that is a fine idea! As long as it's properly marketed - lots of ads with well paid hottie models and buff gay men wearing the hat to show how cool it is - that would be excellent 'bag bait.
ok, ok....
if Tony Curtis, KRS1, and Eminem had a love-child, he would be this fuckwit.
she's an idiot. with boobies.
nice knock-off purse bitch.
if Tony Curtis, KRS1, and Eminem had a love-child, he would be this fuckwit.
she's an idiot. with boobies.
nice knock-off purse bitch.
Looks more like Johnny Mathis to me. If so, "it's not for me to say" but "chances are" he's gay. As for the pouty skank, I'd do her on the "12th of NEVER."
Evan All Douchey
Evan All Douchey
speaking of lost members, last i heard that guy from Manic Street Preachers is still "missing". if he goes "missing" any longer he might be classified as "dead" instead.
This is what William Shatner would look like if he looked nothing like William Shatner.
What folly is this? Oh yeah, I remember. Scrumptious Scrote Slicings.
Ode to the Choad!
myspace.com/ashlon
What folly is this? Oh yeah, I remember. Scrumptious Scrote Slicings.
Ode to the Choad!
myspace.com/ashlon
It looks like he's got scars from fighting or an operation. Whatever the case, his hat that we see says "ROCKS" looks like there's enough room for the "TAR" on the other side. What a stupid poser douche.
Baron V.G., he hasn't been swallowing. It's obvious that a few guys got their "rocks" off and shot their "tar" on his hat before he went out for the night.
Baron V.G., he hasn't been swallowing. It's obvious that a few guys got their "rocks" off and shot their "tar" on his hat before he went out for the night.
Can someone tell me rhinestones, metallic hats, and clearly too much effort being put into colour co-ordination became so gangster?
I wouldnt be surprised if that was his purse too. After all, it does co-ordinate with the hat nicely. Serious scroteness.
I wouldnt be surprised if that was his purse too. After all, it does co-ordinate with the hat nicely. Serious scroteness.
Pfah:
Okay, how about the love child of Tony Curtis, KRS-1 and Tom Hanks?
And she is the love child of Paris Hilton and the popped collar schmoo...
Okay, how about the love child of Tony Curtis, KRS-1 and Tom Hanks?
And she is the love child of Paris Hilton and the popped collar schmoo...
There is nothing that builds rage faster than an asshat who wears his hat cocked at an angle (not to mention the hat over mandana look). That deserves an instant, and devastating, punch to the face.
I don't know if you want to mess with this badass from 'color me douche'.....he does have his eyebrows bikini waxed.....
Seriously, I think this one's retarded. I mean, look at the vacancy in his eyes. Nothing. She's his nurse...that's right, you dirty baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home







