Monday, May 28, 2007

 

SwimDouche


Memorial Day is a pretty somber holiday, so I wasn't sure I should post anything. But then I figured SwimDouche might be okay. Because he's sort of red, white and blue. In a HCwDB sort of way.

So since mocking douchescrotes and the hotties who love them probably isn't too appropriate, regular posting, as well as the HCwDB of the Week contest, will resume tomorrow.

Have a sober and reflective Memorial Day. But if you want to sneak a comment in mocking tight vinyl scrotae here, and the perfection of his hottie, it might be okay.
Comments:
Love your website.. you need to check out www.dirtyscottsdale.com I think you might enjoy it. Scottsdale is a breeding ground for douchebags.
 
That's Borat, right?
 
I had no idea Scottsdale was such a hotbed of douchebaggery; such a festering pool of Bleeth. Anonymous, your blog is truly terrifying.
 
Wow, this is the weakest entry yet. The shark has jumped. Too bad, as I told everyone I knew about this site.
 
the c.l.a. sounds like the d.a. from a week ago.

it's a holiday posting...relax, it'll all be back to normal tomorrow...
 
I have long postulated that anytime a cartoon character is drawn, you can find someone somewhere that looks just like him.

Exhibit A: Miscellaneous Hoodlum From Speed Racer 'Bag.
 
Dear Concerned Literary Agent,

"The shark has jumped"; a bit tired, dear heart. Really, if a "literary agent" must resort to the TV Guide bag of bon mots, what has he to offer in a less ephemeral world?

We know, you'd love to be as bitingly witty as, say, Bebe Glazer, Frazier's agent, but I think you'd be better placed offering the sort of service Robert Downey gave to Tobey Maquire in the bedroom scene from "Wonder Boys."

However, hater, you are douchebag. Send pix.
 
I would walk bare-foot through broken glass and weasel shit while being shot repeatedly with Benjamin BB guns by small-animal-torturing, crew-cut sporting future douchebags just to follow that ass.

And by follow I mean massage with precious oils and trembling fingers.
 
While I would permanently park my nose in her bacon strip, I have to refrain from getting too excited about an HC when a penis other than mine is within view.
 
Friends do NOT let friends wear Speedos, under any circustances,ergo,he is a solo choad with no peers.Neo-scrote is barely packing on top of it,and don't give me that "the water was cold" stuff, with an HC this scrumptious touching me in the sun I would need duct-tape to remain in a somewhat civil state.
 
I am loving the public service you are providing via this site!
 
Will Ferrell wannabe 'bag and Ukranian mail-order bride?
Nostradouchemus is right, she certainly does have the ba-dang trailin' her.
 
Looks too staged. Hmm, he's douching it up just to get on this site. A true douche can't have a sense of humour, can he?
 
HC is finer than frog hair! But I'm not too keen about that arm thing. That shirt is scrumptiously displaying an otherworldly navel, in which if I were to nuzzle, my head would truly swoon.
 
Dear HC, please step away from the grape smuggler
 
Clearly staged, but still douchey. And the ass on HC makes it all worthwhile. If she made a porn movie, I'd actually pay for it.
 
he is a db from the word Squirt.

I would drag my balls through 5 miles of hot tar just to jack off in her shadow...
 
i hate speedos. but can't say much about the HC.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.