Wednesday, May 30, 2007

 

The Lime Rickey


Holy sweet merciless hooters, I miss being 18. Because when I was 18 I also had two sweet balls of teenage perfection in the back of a limo. Just like this choad.

Okay, maybe not. But the possibility was always there. As far as I knew.

I don't know whether Suity McSilktie is a 'bag, but, well, he's a 'Bag because I loves me some lime rickey. She makes me tremble like a coked up Kate Hepburn.
Comments:
Whose left leg is that in the lower right corner? Is hottie in blue double jointed or something?

Amerigo Vesdouchey
 
Oh, that's a limo? For some reason, seems more like what I would imagine the inside of a hearse would look like.
And sorry, suity, but the challenging Sean Connery look only works if you are not oily faced. Way to score the 2.25 women tho.
 
It's not possible for a HC that's that H to be so utterly devoid of fashion sense that that outfit wasn't donned without intending some irony. The only straw I can grasp at is that these two are attending some sort of theme party - possibly Halloween - but that they yanked their costumes out of their butts and bins at Goodwill on the way there.

"Pop your collar and wear these glasses and we'll say you're from from Sha Na Na and I'll wear this and be, um...uh...an ice dancer that macrames her own costumes. Okay fine, let's go."

Please let me be right. The alternative is too horrible to contemplate.
 
OH GODAMMIT! That comment was meant
for Ice Ice Baby. The baggery confounds my senses!!!!
 
Wait a sec... DB1, so we are to surmise from your commentary that you may have compromised your (and thereby this site's) standards of douchebaggery in the case of this... this... "Silky Biff McYaleprep" for the sole purpose of providing us viewage of that dreamy, glowing, blond of locks and verdan-of- frock motherlode-o'-cleavite-bearing cloudnymph?!?!?!

Ok. well, then: Hell of a job, spectacular, really. Biff: what a douchebag. Is that a collar pop? Looks like, no doubt. Carry on.

--Vinny Scumbaglia
 
That's not a limo; look closer, they're in the back of a pickup.

And I can't wait to read the comments that follow.
 
wt... what kind of chicanery is this?! Nostradouche is right. This is some kind of 'Bag'D out pickup truck rearend. I hate this choad if for no other reason than the chartreuse hottie sitting on his left. Her left numnum is begging to be licked ever so gently... Howdy Dudey Alphalpha Wonder Bread scrote needs to runnaway back to his trailer park. How the fk do you get hotties of this sort into the back of a crap camper? I'm at a loss... time for my weekly anger management counseling hour.

'Choadasaurous Rex
 
I'm still trying to figure out where that other fucking leg is coming from. It can't be the scrote's. If he's not wearing pants, with those two balls of jailbait, that's too much for my fragile heart.

Kill him now.

Indiana Douche and the Last Douchebag
 
BWWAHAH! Yes! it's a Bag'D out Truck Cap. It's probably got shiny bass decals on the outside!

Oh, Biff, you have overachieved indeed, you douchenozzle.

--Vinny Scumbaglia
 
I was all ready to let this choad off the hook. I went to a prom, I know what it's like to be a high school senior willing to do anything to get your finger in there.
But then I saw that look he's shooting and it made me want to tell him:
Young man, put down the Zima and go hang out with your parish priest for some one-on-one counseling.
 
Indy,
That's Blue's left leg; she can't stretch it out because deer carcass is in the way.
 
Between this and Oompa, I have to ask: does the prom make the 'bag or does the 'bag make the prom? There may be no single answer--everybody bags out a little for prom, but Suity and Oompa are choads all day, every day.
 
Nostradouchemus... i had just noticed it was indeed the inside of a pickup shell when i saw you had so aptly noted it.

34% chance the mystery leg is a 2nd HC on the grassy knoll.

97% chance that seat folds down into a bed.

100% chance this choad tells all his friends he banged 3 girls in his "pimp ride" on prom night.
 
Personally I myself was so baggish in high school that I did not (could not?) even go to prom.

Often over the years, I would wake up late at night sweating, cold, naked (because I'm weird like that) and, of course, alone, wondering what kind of prom paradise my young innocence had missed.

Um, let's see... a camper/limo, two chicks out of 80's porn, what seems to be a Boone's Farm wine cooler in Hottie McBlue's hand, a look of confusion or attempt at coolness on Ty Silkerson's facial, what looks to be the edge of a scarf or rather large spider on Ty's left hand and Limey's amazingly natural cleavage just before she hurled sweet nothings in Silkerson's lap.

Oh, and apparently a random silky shaved leg as well as a possible deer carcass. Just as I expected, it was all I ever wanted... and pretty much like my first year in college.
 
HC in blue looks like a young, thin, blonde Demi Moore.

The unidentified knee belongs to the Preppie Scrotester.
 
Not feelin' the lime chick, but the other one? I'd have to hose her down first, but she could sit next to me anytime.
 
nostradouchemus - I'm not seeing how she could possibly sit like that, with her left elbow below her left knee! Her knee is all out place, up almost to her rack. And the angle of the leg from her body is all weird.

I suppose the deer carcass could be causing all these contortions she's doing (it's probably all kinds of rank putrescence - much like the 'bag), but she's got her right arm over the choad's neck, and unless she's about to snap in two I don't see how she can manage to have her leg in that position.

I wish there were more to this photo, especially if that were her leg! If it is the choad's then I don't want to see any more.

Indiana Douche and the Last Douchebag
 
Ah, Prom season, when baglings molt their acne-ridden oilskins and put on shiny rented suits. When the bleeth potential a million young hotties is revealed amidst satiny crunking and cries of "wooo!" When a redneck 'bag can ride in the back of the F150 limo with a couple of hayseed chicks and have his cousin snap a shot of them all enjoyin' cheap beer and even cheaper wine. Yee-haw, I love prom season in northwest Georgia.
 
Indy,
That is Blue's left knee; her left forearm is resting on her right knee -covered by fabric- and it's Biff's right knee rubbing Blue's left nipple. And my right hand will be used to manifest my respect for Limey's left breast. (...did i write that last part out loud?)
 
Well, clearly he's not alone with them; one of their dates probably took the picture. Also, I don't think this kid is all that douchey. He's got the Serious Look going, but maybe he's just wasted.

I'm willing to give this young man the benefit of the doubt and say he's not a 'bag. And good for him for scoring such delicious tail.
 
I would say not a bag, and i really cant comment on the two young ladies for i might be headed to jail.

Though seriously whats up with the pickup pimped out into a mock limo?

SkanderDouche
 
Does anyone else feel like this guy is about to let us know how to make exorbitant amounts of money through real estate?
 
When I was in high school a redneck friend of mine drove an old light green pickup with a camper shell and some extra mods. There was a full size mattress in the bed so he always had...a bed. He installed a second heavy duty battery under the hood that continuously powered a mini-fridge that he mounted in the left side of the bed near the tailgate. It always had at least a twelve-pack in it. This is how he drove it every day, even to and from school. T.D., here's to you, bud.

I find key lime pie to be absolutely delicious and rather addictive.
 
Not sure if he's a 'bag or not a 'bag, but he does have two fine looking, young honies.

I would shave a bullseye into my ass with a prison issued razor for 20 years just to have some key lime pie
 
the douche ain't too inspiring.

but the blue dress hottie has that Keira Knightly thing going for her. Keira Knightly. mmmmmm...
 
I have to disagree somewhat with lcb: it hit me last night-- absolutely, this choad lacks all the key douche attributes insofar as his person, per se. However, there are three words that describe the incredible setting that he has created:

Double
Naught
SpyCar

In other words, Biff "Bodine" McOUprep nee' McYaleprep has fashioned the ultimate-douche milieu, ladies and gentlemen: projected outward, his own niche of hyperreality. He wears his douchebaglionic projection like an exoskeleton.

--Vinny Scumbaglia
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.