Sunday, May 20, 2007
Beatnik

Ah the Beatnik Bags. A rarity here at HCwDB. To paraphrase Ginsberg, I saw the best bods of my generation destroyed by douchebaggery.
Red Poet makes me want to snap my fingers and bongo to the sounds of rapid fire free association. And by "rapid fire free association" I mean two sessions of primal gnawing. On her right thigh. Cool, daddy-o. I dig it.
Clearing out the ole' pic attic on a Sunday that finds the DB1 lounging around in his bathrobe, sipping 'Train and OJ, munching on a big bowl of Count Chocula, and meditating on the esoteric conundrum that is "The 'Bag Within."
Where do we draw the line between douche and putz? If, as Jacques Derrida argues, "truth" must be separate and distinct from our notions of "The Real," than can we ever truly comprehend 'Bag? Or does our understanding of 'Bag fundamentally do violence to the role of 'Bag within the larger societal construct? And by do violence, I mean punch in the face.
Meh. Time to watch The Hills.
Comments:
<< Home
Asian dude in the background is very ashamed of his friends, and he should be. I don't think these guys are douchebags. They're just a couple of dorks that got lucky so they decided to take advantage of the situation by acting like dumbasses.
Look where Tonguey's hand is on the right!!! It is FIRMLY cupping her undoubtedly firm buttocks. I think that's his resulting "O" face based on simple contact. Everyone loves a 5 second man. And by loves, I mean suffers from massive letdown.
She is definitely a cutie. Love her hair! I second Count's emotion; Ambiguous Asian Dude is either very embarrassed, or he's summoning the powers of Dignity with his telekinetic powers.
She is definitely a cutie. Love her hair! I second Count's emotion; Ambiguous Asian Dude is either very embarrassed, or he's summoning the powers of Dignity with his telekinetic powers.
I love being the monkey in the middle. Who wouldn't? But not in the middle of these two scrotes.
I loathe pseudohumping. Just get naked and get on with it.
Looking at this photo a second time, I'm pretty sure I'd let this girl do me.
I loathe pseudohumping. Just get naked and get on with it.
Looking at this photo a second time, I'm pretty sure I'd let this girl do me.
Is that an O face? Really? I'm not saying I look like Jan Michael-Vincent when I spooge, but I know I don't look like a corpse in a photo of a Serbian death squad mass grave. At least I'm pretty sure.
"Tangled Up In Poo"
"Non-Naked Lost Lunch"
"On The Srote"
Lawrence Ferlinsweaty
Bob Dylbag
Allan Ginsbag
Jack Kerosack
William S. Buttholes
"Like a rollin' choad..."
"Non-Naked Lost Lunch"
"On The Srote"
Lawrence Ferlinsweaty
Bob Dylbag
Allan Ginsbag
Jack Kerosack
William S. Buttholes
"Like a rollin' choad..."
DB1, I think that there is an even more basic question raised by this blog, one that is raised time and again.
We see the parade of 'bagism presented in the form of human males in various stages of what we deem "douchebag" behavior or appearance. Like Heidegger before us, we've forgotten the meaning of douchebag over time. We can merely point it out, yet we fail repeatedly to define exactly what we mean. We must answer this question before discerning differences between douche and putz.
Of course, Ryle, the quintessential Oxford douchebag, has claimed, persuasively, that we cannot separate discussions of douchebaggery from the douchebag himself.
This sort of thinking, of course, leads us to the Chomsky vision of scrotative grammar in which douchebaggery can be mathematically determined based on the utterances of the douchebags in question.
Which, in turn, makes our efforts here at HCwDB seem rather futile; that is, if we choose to follow a numbnuts like Chomsky. We can't hear the utterances of a two-dimensional photograph, yet clearly we can see douche in action. Ergo, Chomsky, and probably Ryle, are both in error.
Obviously, as we can see from this pic, Liv Tyler is trying insert herself between two dormrats who are trying to complete their secret handshake that involves rubbing their nutsacks together.
This, my friends, is not douche.
This is merely inadvertant homoeroticism of a couple of putzes (there, I've said it) interrupted by a girl who likes her Kerouac with a little Kona Gold.
We see the parade of 'bagism presented in the form of human males in various stages of what we deem "douchebag" behavior or appearance. Like Heidegger before us, we've forgotten the meaning of douchebag over time. We can merely point it out, yet we fail repeatedly to define exactly what we mean. We must answer this question before discerning differences between douche and putz.
Of course, Ryle, the quintessential Oxford douchebag, has claimed, persuasively, that we cannot separate discussions of douchebaggery from the douchebag himself.
This sort of thinking, of course, leads us to the Chomsky vision of scrotative grammar in which douchebaggery can be mathematically determined based on the utterances of the douchebags in question.
Which, in turn, makes our efforts here at HCwDB seem rather futile; that is, if we choose to follow a numbnuts like Chomsky. We can't hear the utterances of a two-dimensional photograph, yet clearly we can see douche in action. Ergo, Chomsky, and probably Ryle, are both in error.
Obviously, as we can see from this pic, Liv Tyler is trying insert herself between two dormrats who are trying to complete their secret handshake that involves rubbing their nutsacks together.
This, my friends, is not douche.
This is merely inadvertant homoeroticism of a couple of putzes (there, I've said it) interrupted by a girl who likes her Kerouac with a little Kona Gold.
Nay, this picture is neither douche nor putz, but both combined.
Glasses boy's dead giveaway to putziosity is his failed douche hand gesture, manually referencing one's penis size, unless a gratuitous over estimation, is not in the douche handbook. Or perhaps this is just a very misguided shocker, making it equally putz.
However, said putz's cohort on the right is a purveyor of exotic goods and Douche. Gelled hair, scrotey facial expresh, generally douchey black collar shirt, coupled unintelligently with a dry hump/ass grab/lift-up-her-shirt-with-your-middle-finger combo... all USDA approved techniques, And by USDA i mean United Scrote and Douche Association.
Glasses boy's dead giveaway to putziosity is his failed douche hand gesture, manually referencing one's penis size, unless a gratuitous over estimation, is not in the douche handbook. Or perhaps this is just a very misguided shocker, making it equally putz.
However, said putz's cohort on the right is a purveyor of exotic goods and Douche. Gelled hair, scrotey facial expresh, generally douchey black collar shirt, coupled unintelligently with a dry hump/ass grab/lift-up-her-shirt-with-your-middle-finger combo... all USDA approved techniques, And by USDA i mean United Scrote and Douche Association.
god this pic makes me ill. These guys are more dork than douche but the fact that they are touching this alterna hottie makes me hurl. She is all sorts of deliciousness, a fine tart. I bet she is a tigress in the sack.
These two choads wouldnt know what to do with her if they got her. I will save you young tart.
SkanderDouche
These two choads wouldnt know what to do with her if they got her. I will save you young tart.
SkanderDouche
Ok they CANNOT be douche bags due to section 7 article 3, line 69 of the douchebaggery code. "Thou shalt not have 101 Dalmations Dixie cups as beverage containers."
Therefore they must be dweebs/dorks. And I win the super fine hotness... mmm redheads.... mmm suculent lips... Ghaaaa!
BUB
Therefore they must be dweebs/dorks. And I win the super fine hotness... mmm redheads.... mmm suculent lips... Ghaaaa!
BUB
HEY THAT IS 101 DALMATIANS DIXIE CUPS!
well, even if we temporarily overlook the ongoing investigations about this sandwich formation's true nature, the mere presence of the 101 DALMATIANS DIXIE CUPS in the midst of said sandwich formation sends shivers down my spines. not the hotness in the middle, of course. just the stale bread on both sides.
well, even if we temporarily overlook the ongoing investigations about this sandwich formation's true nature, the mere presence of the 101 DALMATIANS DIXIE CUPS in the midst of said sandwich formation sends shivers down my spines. not the hotness in the middle, of course. just the stale bread on both sides.
This looks like The Mythbusters, testing the myth that if you throw a hottie in a room with some college boys, a spontaneous doucheplosion will occur. The lovely redhead Carrie has of course been forced to partake in the experiment, and the Asian dude in the background is that geeky engineer Grant.
Is it possible to watch too much Discovery Channel?
Is it possible to watch too much Discovery Channel?
Hey Danny.....don't diss the Mythbuster dudes! I have a massive crush on Adam. He's 100% geeky goodness.
You can take Adam, just leave me Carrie. I could think of a few myths I'd like her to test, like; "Is it true that if you give me a blowjob for 2 hours, you will get lockjaw?" and, "If I massage one of your boobs, will it grow larger than the other one?"
I see the two Literary Theory majors and a future beeper store franchisee but I fail to see the hot chick.
Post a Comment
<< Home







