Monday, March 26, 2007
Where's Waldouche: Fro 'Bag Edition

Okay kids, time for another episode of the game that's sweeping the Nation, "Where's Waldouche?"
Somewhere, hidden among these six rolling hills of prime-time a-list derriere I've placed Waldouche.
But watch out!! He's in disguise this time!!
Yes Waldouche has on a wig and sunglasses making him extra hard to spot.
Look closely.
Can you find him?
Comments:
<< Home
He's dressed up for a costume party, so that doesn't qualify him for a douche designation. As far as his facial expression; can you f*cking BLAME him???? Come ON! That blonde goddess is HOT, has a perfect ass, and might as well be naked. I think he should get a medal for not actually fastening his lips onto her butt like a barnacle.
Gotta agree with Jailergrrl on this one. I'd be gawking at that ass too, and in the words of jailergrrl, I'd probably be fastening my lips onto that sweet butt just like a barnacle. Or I'd latch onto that thing like a ravenous pit bull. I have no self control.
Yeah, me three. Holy Hot Chick Batman! I don't know how much time has just gone by, but I have been staring at that ass for at least 4 minutes. I think I drooled too. Uh, gotta go now...
- ScroteBob DouchePants
- ScroteBob DouchePants
I still can't see him. In the same way mere mortals spontaneously combust when they hear the voice of God, the same things just happened between her ass and my corneas.
I'd play quarters off of referee hotties snare drum ass.
When I was done I would hike across Princess Aladdins fine pooper and stop for some falafel.
Finally, I would head on down that plumber crack (in case you didn't realize she's dressed as a plumber, hence the crack)and curl up for the night.
Plumber crack...she is so smart and witty, I love her....
-DuckDuckDouche
When I was done I would hike across Princess Aladdins fine pooper and stop for some falafel.
Finally, I would head on down that plumber crack (in case you didn't realize she's dressed as a plumber, hence the crack)and curl up for the night.
Plumber crack...she is so smart and witty, I love her....
-DuckDuckDouche
Just wanted to give praise to the black girl in the middle. I'd skip the line of barnacles on the blond's behind and hit it like it's never been hit before. Or maybe it has, all that skin messes up my mind.
We've all established that blonde hottie is clearly a gift from some sort of higher power. Yes girlie, you gots it going on.
Still, this begs the question of the ages. Is a douche really a douche when in the presence of such hotness? As alluded to earlier, many normal joes, all non-douches, would be held powerless and reduced to douchebaggery when exposed to such beauty. In other words, re there cases where it's ok to be a douche?
Still, this begs the question of the ages. Is a douche really a douche when in the presence of such hotness? As alluded to earlier, many normal joes, all non-douches, would be held powerless and reduced to douchebaggery when exposed to such beauty. In other words, re there cases where it's ok to be a douche?
This thread poses some troubling dilemmas.
One we've encounterd before: Is a costume party fair hunting grounds for a douche? The consensus seems to be no, it is not.
Second, are there situations where it is acceptable to be a douche? Props to Scurvy for asking, by the by.
When faced with hotness of the magnintude in this pic, many of us have admitted ourselves capable of ACTING in a douche-like manner. I myself would shuffle over to plumber-vixen (that term don't quite sit right), red plastic cup in hand and make some banal crack about my pipes needing attention.
But since I haven't made it my habit to gel my hair, pop my collar, wear jewlery of any sort, or otherwise engage in the ludicrous chest thumping displays/cries for attention that are traditionally identified with douchedom, I cannot count myself in their ranks.
I get fucked up and say stupid shit, embarass myself and my friends, knock things over and occasionally frighten away the bunnies.
However, I sir, am no douchebag.
One we've encounterd before: Is a costume party fair hunting grounds for a douche? The consensus seems to be no, it is not.
Second, are there situations where it is acceptable to be a douche? Props to Scurvy for asking, by the by.
When faced with hotness of the magnintude in this pic, many of us have admitted ourselves capable of ACTING in a douche-like manner. I myself would shuffle over to plumber-vixen (that term don't quite sit right), red plastic cup in hand and make some banal crack about my pipes needing attention.
But since I haven't made it my habit to gel my hair, pop my collar, wear jewlery of any sort, or otherwise engage in the ludicrous chest thumping displays/cries for attention that are traditionally identified with douchedom, I cannot count myself in their ranks.
I get fucked up and say stupid shit, embarass myself and my friends, knock things over and occasionally frighten away the bunnies.
However, I sir, am no douchebag.
Another classic Where's Waldouche! I crack up everytime I see the random scrotelurker in the background who is not supposed to be the in the photo but is so doucheworthy that the photo makes its way here. He is no where near close to the "lurking scrotebag" of January 07, but his facial expression is pretty doucheable.
i'd love to be the angel of death writing up the obituaries of the soon-to-disappear beauties of the hotties like that dude in the upper right. so... unearthly...
Post a Comment
<< Home







