Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

Facebag



Uhm... yeah.
Comments:
a text book look of confused pity on her face.
 
Is this a scene from Rocky VII: Eye of the Douchebag?
 
yet another sad example of inappropriate use of metal horns.
 
well there's plenty of douche movement happening in this shot...of course we have foreground douche making facial spasms reminiscent of jim carrey in The Mask. of course the facial expression on her face is priceless. and my god is she cute. sweet forest whitaker! im sure we'd all love to add a few shiny beads to her collection of pearls there.

and then the scrotely court jester in the background...an enigma of douche perhaps? who is this man???
 
maybe somebody could fill me in on the "appropriate" time to use metal horns?
 
Even Regis wouldn't wear a white shirt with a white tie. What an absolute and utter douche. The best part is that he is probably using the metal horns while rocking out to Journey's "Faithfully."

This poor girl is so utterly confused and she is there. So how am I supposed to make sense of it from afar?
 
I definitely went to HS with this kid.
 
Mr. T's neck bling doesn't hold a candle to the pearl necklace bouquet she'd be sporting after a few hours in my dorm room of worldly delights.

The only thing I like about this picture is the metal-studded fist she's making, presumbly to blast this douchebag back to Armenia, the only place on earth anyone can get away with this shirt/tie combo.
 
Personally, I think he fuckin' rocks.
 
Is that Saved By The Bell's Dustin Diamond?
 
This is an Angus Young douche...
 
I recognize this: it's the retarded father and daughter's ball. How could borderline hottie be so enthralled by this piece of human refuse?
 
i can understand why DB1 tailored his comments for the pic the way he did. or so i think.

that is all.
 
She looks familiar...
 
She looks like Ally Sheedy before cigarettes and emo ruined her face.
 
No, she looks like--and I mean she is the SPITTING IMAGE of--someone I knew in the Pittsburg area a bit over a decade ago.

Where does this picture come from?

I mean, if it isn't her, then there really are non-biological twins. I've been freaked since I saw this picture, although I just now decided to comment.

And, by the way, that's not me in the picture. If I wanted to do the Clockwork Orange thing, I wouldn't have worn a tie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.