Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Toi

Middle finger or gesture to his sweat stain? I can't tell if that flag's Irish or Italian, but if I was either I'd want to kick this pud's ass back to Douchistan.
As to "Moi," voulez vous something or other.
Your shoulder makes me want to yodel.
Comments:
<< Home
this dude is so irish he has potatoes for brains. that incredibly faded, nasty T is not getting him laid...ever. Alsolutely, this is the closest he got to this fine fine FINE brunette. oh man, she is a slap in the face when your all you deserved was a dirty look.
As an Irishman I can assure you that he is not Irish, he spilled beer on his shirt for christs sake! And if there's one thing we do best, it's not spill our beer.
Theres a billion of these fag dorks out there - go check any small city bar on a weekend night.
For shame!
Post a Comment
For shame!
<< Home







