Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Douche-Neo and 5th Element Hottie

PIC DELETED
Either this is the Halloween performance of Douche-Neo and Fifth Element Russian Model Chick, or I just stumbled into a pic of the cast party for the off-Broadway smash, "Wiggas and Hoes: The Musical."

On an unrelated note, we have breaking news here at HCwD: Fellow 'bag hunter, Douchebag OUT! has announced his candidacy for the 2008 Presidential Race running on the platform that "All MILFS will be required by law to wear lace tops." Normally I'm not into the single-issue candidate, but DB-Out, you got my vote.
Comments:
I think this is the "Points or no points, you're dead meat" guy from The Karate Kid, all grown up.
 
I think neon hair hottie is really a man. Making her neon haired crossdresser.
 
Must be a costume party. He wouldn't be so bad if not for the wretched facial expression and Oma-in-Floridastaat sun glasses. Oh, and the hair.

As for the lady, she does have that "from somewhere in north-central or north-eastern Europe" look about her.
 
i have this crack in my floor, right by the refridgerator. To stop the floor from deteriorating further, and to stop bugs from coming in or out, I got this can of "great stuff" from home depot. It's basically foam in a can, that dries into this yellowish rock-hard insulation type stuff that fills pretty much any crack or gap. It also stick permanantly to anything it touches, floors, walls, your hands, cats, etc. It also smells awful.

If it were grey, it would look exactly like his hair.
 
Billy Idol bag!
 
what, what the fuck, is up with his mouth?

he smirks like he thinks he just stole that chick from the guy taking the picture.

Neo - the new The Crow for halloween. what a douche.
 
Holy crap, her chin reaches further out front than her nose !
I think he's a wannabe-hip corporate-tax lawyer, and bought her off a catalogue.
 
I want to be be George Clooney but I am just a stupid douchebag...
 
Me likey 5th Element chick.
I wonder if the rug matches the drapes?
 
A vote for DB-Out! is a vote for MILFs.
 
BTW, Thanks for the nomination.
I'm wondering if there will be a douche primary or should we just skip right to the douche national convention.
 
I also really like the 5th Element Hottie. I especially like how the tight bodice is pushing the boobs back.
 
I think this guy is cool. It's a fancy dress, and he's meant to beam ego. And yeah, that chick is HOT!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.