Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Bugs Bunny/Peter Lorre Douche


This dude is like the Bugs Bunny version of Peter Lorre. I can't tell whether I'm amused or afraid. He keeps staring at me. I look away, then I look back, and Bugs Bunny Lorre is still staring. Stop staring at me!!

Laura Dern Hottie's not that hot, but then again, neither is Laura Dern.
Comments:
His eyes steal the souls of impressionable hotties as his feux hawk parts the heavens above. He is a fat Nicholas Cage. He is all powerful.
 
DB1 -

this is, without much of a doubt (save "who ya gonna call?") to me, your best word-conserving descriptave effort to date. concise, and yet as a whole, cost the government approximately one man-hour of work time from me from laughing my ass off and imploring co-workers to read. tragically, none found it to be as remarkable poignant as i did.

yes, fat nicholas cage. i wish i could have been there to watch his rage-invoking breakdown.
 
(err...remarkably poignant)
 
Was going to point out the Nick Cage resemblence, but I see I have been beaten to it. I'd say this guy is not a douche. More of a pud.
 
"I hypnotyse you with my eyes! You will believe i am not a douche! You will believe this girl i am with is real, and not a 'real doll' I am not a loser"
 
I think this bag looks like Biff, when Biff stole the Almanac and got super rich in Back to the Future 2. I am not at all digging the Laura Dern hottie, of course I don't dig Laura Dern either.
 
You go to hell! You go to hell and you die fat faux hawk Douche!
 
Oliver Fatt. Er, I mean, Platt.
 
If there's anything I've learned from this site. It's that I need to become a doucebag with doucebag swagger.
 
Good day !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://tuvijudas.o-f.com/kojyzo.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.