Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

Alice and the Mad Hatter


Mad Hatter: Why is a douchebag like a writing desk?

Alice: Riddles? Now let me see... why is a douchebag like a writing desk?

Mad Hatter: I beg your pardon?

Alice: Why is a douchebag like a writing desk?

Mad Hatter: Why is a what?

March Hare: Careful, she's stark ravin' mad!

Alice: But it's your silly riddle. You just said...

Mad Hatter: Easy, don't get excited!

March Hare: How about a nice cup of long island iced tea?

Alice: "Have a cup of long island iced tea," indeed! Well I'm sorry, but I just haven't the time, Douchebag!
Comments:
AGAIN with the blocking of the cleavite!

Damned douchebags.
 
Wow hilary duff really let herself go
 
I'm at a loss for words.
 
aaaghhh. god. this is horrid. that chick is, however, so hot...
 
run run run

Lady Douche
 
Is that Les Claypool? Sad.

Art of the Douche
 
Hello
Very nice site.
diamond bracelet video
online http://diamond-bracelet.xbuv.info/ diamond bracelet video
Bye
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.