Saturday, October 21, 2006
Yet More Cactus Head

Last night I ended up drunk at some bar near UCLA absolutely filled to the brim with HCwD combos. And of course, being a 'bag, I forgot my camera.
So to punish myself I'm forcing myself to stare at this scrote's mug for a solid thirty seconds straight. Yech.
Comments:
<< Home
UCLA is chock-full of scrotes like that. Just check out Maloneys, Madisons or frat row. They produce 'bags the way China produces rice.
This little jackoff looks like one of them saguaro cacti with the spikey hair and jug ears. The chick on the left is a grade A bleeth, can't tell 'bout the otherone. She's in the pic, but has sense enough to cover her face, so it is a toss up.
Bagbalm
Bagbalm
1. I'm betting that any frat row produces hordes of douche. In fact, I'm betting that some pledges have been criticized for being on the fence, not douche enough, as it were. They are then sent away, given one week to douche it up for their "brothers."
2. The one on the right is obviously allergic to roofies.
2. The one on the right is obviously allergic to roofies.
I have never seen someone fail at trying to look like a badass as much as this guy. It seriously made me laugh out loud. Maybe a tribal armband tattoo would help? Nah, I'd bet you my next paycheck he's already got one. That or an asian symbol.
Danny Bonadouchey
Post a Comment
Danny Bonadouchey
<< Home







