Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Gummi Lips


Gummi Lips likes you.

He just wants to kiss you.

Is that so wrong?

I'm keeping the PooBag voting open a bit longer, so get any last votes in. Remember the hottie is also part of the equation, which is why I included T-Rex.

Now I'm off to have like my fifth bowl of Kelloggs Frosted Mini-Wheats in like two days. That can't be good.
Comments:
Now DB1, this scrote is obviously a male nurse and he's showing you how he gets the patients enima backwash out of their anus. Have you no compassion man?

Then again you're right he's just a pus sucking douchebag that is begging for a baseball bat to the kisser.

Bagbalm
 
Quick, stick him to the wall to keep him in place!

Jesus bling, of course he has it. Next!
 
i've read somewhere that the female orgasm also may feel "gummy". any ladies wanna validate or repudiate that notion?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.