Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Antibihotics


I would wade through a sea of pirhannas in the deep forrests of Africa while carrying a stack of iron maidens, juggling ostrich eggs, gargling a double shot of MacCallan 18 year, and humming the theme to "Rawhide" merely for the pleasure of lighting off organic cucumber fireworks at the base of a forty foot shrine made of bamboo shoots and plantains simply to pay tribute to this hottie's uber-hotness.

She's so fantastic my fillings ache.

She's what I like to call antibihotics. Antibihotics are hotties who can cure anything simply by being. Not by doing. By existing. Through zen hottitude. Through om-presence perfection.

I would read Longfellow then nibble on her shoulderblades.

Oh, yeah, and the dude with pink upturned collar and hat? Uhm. What's the word I'm searching for. I just had it.

Oh yeah.

Douchebag.
Comments:
NICE!
As for him....DOUCHE
 
In my next life, I want to come back as her necklace.
 
Or at least the little pendant at the end of the necklace, residing for the rest of eternity on her pillows.
 
are there pirhanas in Africa? i thought they were a primarily Amazon feature.

but i guess you can say that most douches (especially this one) ARE pirhanas.

they DEVOUR the hotties whole, man. that's cruel. especially THIS hottie. i can spend an undetermined number of pantless nights and mornings within those juicy sex bombs.
 
She is smokin!
 
I'm concerned about that wet-spot on this fair maiden's shirt...
 
I can see my fucking reflection in his arm.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.