Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Richie Rich


Kind of says it all, don't it?

OldBag has gotta be loaded up the ass to pull off that look. Absolutely sick rich. Love the cornrows and 'Bag Hand Gesture #05.

Although the watch is kinda sweet.
Comments:
"De plane boss. De plane." This douche looks like Tattoo from Fantasy Island. That chicka that he's with does not look happy to be there at all. I can't say that I blame her.
 
looking at this guy makes me want to take a shower
 
i wonder what he does for his high rollin living, prob sucks paul wall's cock.
 
Pinkus get off paul wall's nuts! What did I tell you about posting? Fucking homo
 
if money doesn't work, you can always try lying.
 
Billy Bob Bobbit- snip, snip!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.