Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

no more UCJC

UCJC writes in:

Can you please removed my pics from your site?......funny though!!
Its under UCJC heading and I'm with the blonde....
Thanks man!

But how will we raise awareness about this terrible disease if we can't feature a dorky scrote with upturned crew jacket collar?
Comments:
Damn, I check this site several times a day at work and this dude asked to have his pic taken down before I even saw it? Something seems a little odd there....

Can you at least photoshop his head out so I can see the hotties?
 
I do gotta say that at least the guy was cool about it. Which means he's certainly lacking the gene integral to all DoucheBags that prohibits them from being able to take a joke!

Welcome abord man, your hazing ritual is done lol!
 
Damnit I didn't get to see the picture either.
 
It was probably Pinkus

-TMK
 
Sponsored by MEDC and Michigan Small Tech Association Policy Forum Attendees.
extra cheap phentermine
Find the acura you are looking for on AutoExtra.com. Search by Zip or browse through the second largest online database of used vehicles
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.