Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Gangsta Douchin'


Nothing says straight up gangsta "hard" like twelve year old trust fund hiphop Lola here. This street playah terrorizes them crazy-ass suburban junior high kids inhaling reddi-whip behind the 7-11 over on Main Street.

Word. You throw down like your bad self, Lola!

Of course these two suburban princesses fall drunkenly under Whitey McWhite's urban gangsta spell. Of course. Because Lola ain't no joke. He's the baddest badass on the JV Lacrosse team.
Comments:
I've always wondered what Bill Clinton looked like at Oxford.

Bagbalm
 
There's that "My Name is Earl" skank again. There's got to be some connection here.
 
And by skank, I meant I'd do her if she'd offer. She's hot!
 
Oh no! Mom's gonna be so pissed that I went to a club and stayed out past my 9:00 curfew. I'm gonna be grounded for sure, but it'll be worth it because I got to take a picture with two girls. Granted I did slip the one on the right a roofie and posed her with me after she passed out, but that's beside the point. Man I'm such a playa. I can't wait to tell the guys on the JV football team about this.

I bet this is what Pre-teen McDouche is thinking in that picture.
 
Its so hard being a white gangsta, in such a playa hating world. What a douche!
 
Thing I don't get, is how did effing up your lips become something to do in pictures? Like a puckering grandma or dog...gross!

But hey, let's ALL do it! Douches...

-Seattle BagSlayer
 
"I gotz tha riches and tha bitches, knowwhudimsayin cuh?"
 
how much time do u cyber nerds put into stalking people? how do you seem to know so much about this kid? get some lives or some pussy or get off his dick.
 
Reminds me of the androgynous Asian hip-hop boys of the early 90's who adorned leather caps with an intaglioed steel plate that read, "BOY LONDON."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.