Wednesday, September 27, 2006
EuroBag #423
Between Sven and this pale Dieter looking douchebag, we seem to have hit a pocket of EuroBags lately during our HCwD digging. Here he is infecting two of the tastier cuts of blonde featured on the site of late. Rumor has it one (or both) are Playboy playmates. Nothing says scrote more than, when given the chance to embrace a playmate or two, making sure you clutch a used napkin and nearly spill a beer on their shoulder.
This wank kind of reminds me of the tall dude in "Fargo." The blondes remind me simply that I suck. That I'm sitting here on my dirty carpet, hung over, with sixteen Glinty heads dancing around my peripheral vision. Stupid Night Train. Maybe I should go back to bed.
Comments:
<< Home
oy!
those two honeys need me to make a meat sandwich with them! My meat in between their obviously (probably) tight buns!
those two honeys need me to make a meat sandwich with them! My meat in between their obviously (probably) tight buns!
I CANT BELIEVE YOU KNOW THAT, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, GO FUCK YOURSELF WHY DO YOU READ THIS SITE YOU DOUCHE IDIOT.
At least he's semi-known....not paul fucking wall you queer! go pull a TO and kill yourself Pinkus...
I only knew it was Lovato because I was there and had to look up the name of the Chauncey that cockblocked us.
You can read about it here
You can read about it here
my friend showed me this site.. soo stoked i made it.. i mean i am douchebag so whatever.. but i was bangin the girl on the rights sausage wallet lol so not fair i had the dumbest shirt on cuz it was my boys christmas party.. whatever.. and for all the people that dont make this site well you could always jerkoff to tiffany... miss july 2006.. go cum all over the mag...oh and im not euro... i have dark hair now so now im a gothic douchebag.... www.myspace.com/anthonylovato come get it son lol oh and whoever said i was cock blocking.. haha come on kid
Post a Comment
<< Home







