Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Little Timmy


Somebody let Little Timmy into the club and now he's running wild. Go, Timmy, go!
Comments:
Yeesh. This pic might fit better on the "Rank Chicks with Howdy Doody" site. Looks like someone broke the ugly stick on these two.

Art of the Douche.
 
I don't know what's worse, the fact that one day I stumbled across this site and kept comming back to see the multitude of douches that are out there, or the fact that I know the people in the above picture. At least the guy in the middle can't argue when I call him a douche. It's on the internet. It must be true
 
Little Timmy needs to stay off of the ridalin
 
you might just want to call him Leutenant Douchebag Timmy.
 
I gotta call this one in favor of Li'l Timmy. Way to go man. That's what you call a double decker mam samwich. Sadly, the only one he'll ever see.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.