Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Satgga Lee

d to the douche sends in this hilarious music video featuring this creepy facial haired scrote busting out the uber-douche. Dig it:



Yeesh?

Yeesh.

I feel dirty. And not dirrty dirty. Just dirty.
Comments:
There is just so much doucheness packed into this movie all I can say is a quote from Joseph Conrad, "The Horror, The Horror"
 
drunkdouchebag summed it up perfectly.
 
music (or quasi-music) videos are always a good excuse to cram in many hotties and then sprinkle in a few douchebags.
 
I think my eyeballs exploded. Can someone describe for me what happens in the video? In a way that will not make me vomit? I am so embarrassed to be 1) a male; 2) white; 3) alive.

Art of the Douche
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.