Thursday, June 22, 2006

 

The PlayBag


Okay, who let Schneider from "One Day at a Time" into the Playboy mansion? And tell me these two luscious papayas aren't related?

Look at that smug smirk this greasy middle aged douchebag is giving me. He's saying, "Yeah, that's right. I'm here cuddling with two Playboy hotties and you're at home sitting on your rug sipping Irish Rose out of a plastic cup and wishing you were in the presence of these four Downey fresh pillows."

And my response to this lifeless nose-tissue?

"Smirk it up, grinny, because there's no chance in hell either of these two gave you so much as the time of day after this pic was taken." At least that's what I'm gonna tell myself. While I go bang my head against the wall.
Comments:
Man the breasts have been rather buxom here recently, which is a very good thing. Though it really makes me want to cry when I see all these major douchebags enjoying all these large jug-a-lugs (even if only for the few moments that the picture was taken). As for this douche: I don't think he has an upper lip. Damn one lipped freak.
 
sometimes actors and other kinds of stage performers have to wear make up for theatrical / special effects. and that's where i draw the line between men and make up. if you're using make up to make your 45 year old forehead look 30 year old, then even Doucifer would have to pay you some respect.

not that i'm pointing fingers at anyone here. especially not to the FOUR works of art (from mother nature) i've spotted in the pic.
 
Wow, so it isn't a Hollywood stereotype! Here's this greasy, balding creep of a guy ogling these women who are young enough to be his daughters. Probably some slick B-movie producer type. Let me guess, he drives an Italian sports car too. In my opinion, these scumbags are the worst forms of life.
 
First, this assclown looks like he should be on Reno 911. Second, I would love to motorboat those fun bags!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Hot Chicks with Douchebags Google Search:



Copyright 2010 HCwDB Entertainment, Inc.