Friday, June 16, 2006
Mellon Head

This pic goes out to all you cubicle dwellers who need a good laugh on a Friday. And what better to laugh at then a burning fireball of utter skank douchosity mixing with a stage 2/3 Bleether busting out 'bag hand gesture #41?
I don't know how you get through life with a giant cantelope head, facial hair growth that looks like a porn-star's crotch and the 'baggiest sunglasses this side of... well... a douchebag sunglass conference.
This sexy pinapple is tragically infected by the Bleeth. Little can be done to help her. She is overpowered by the douchebag forces of this rank 'bag. His facial pubes alone are crawling with Grieco. Poor girl.
Thanks to DB Out for the pic.
Comments:
<< Home
I think I saw this guy performing in an Amsterdam sex show. He was wearing the sunglasses on stage too.
It's Douche Doggy Dogg straight out of the "Boogey Down" Bronx.
If you ask me, those shades are too small.
I wish they covered his whole face!
But then again, I wouldn't be laughing at the "Jenna Jemeson" haircut on his chin.
LOVE the hottie!
Something about a bareback chica giving that over the shoulder doggy style glance at the camera.
Too bad she's a stage 2 "Bleether"
Anyway, this is my front runner for DB of the week.
DB OUT!
If you ask me, those shades are too small.
I wish they covered his whole face!
But then again, I wouldn't be laughing at the "Jenna Jemeson" haircut on his chin.
LOVE the hottie!
Something about a bareback chica giving that over the shoulder doggy style glance at the camera.
Too bad she's a stage 2 "Bleether"
Anyway, this is my front runner for DB of the week.
DB OUT!
"Hellllllooooooooo Douchebag!!!"
This bald-bag is obviously making up for what fuzz he can't grow on that giant melon by letting a bat perch on his chin.
Not unlike the x-man Cyclops, this piece of douche drippings is shielding his powers of douche behind those huge eye shields.
As can be seen by his smart ass smirk, doucheclops has already entranced this poor little tartlet. PLEASE SEND HELP she's almost lost!!
This bald-bag is obviously making up for what fuzz he can't grow on that giant melon by letting a bat perch on his chin.
Not unlike the x-man Cyclops, this piece of douche drippings is shielding his powers of douche behind those huge eye shields.
As can be seen by his smart ass smirk, doucheclops has already entranced this poor little tartlet. PLEASE SEND HELP she's almost lost!!
Yes, this guy gets my vote for DB of the week! I'll bet he's all googlie-eyed behind those shades. shame about her though.
this guy looks like an abysmal failure of a wannabe gangsta. that he can get a hottie this hot boggles the mind, even for a douchebag. damn.
My grandpappy Earl wears sunglasses like that. He has cataracts. What's this guy's excuse? I have to vomit now.
Post a Comment
<< Home







