Friday, June 16, 2006
Head... Exploding...

My eyeballs are melting.
I don't even know where to start. Do I start in on the 'bag hand gestures? Or the bosomly cutie exhibiting dangerous Bleeth infection? The douchey necklace? The Nick Lachey 'bag lookalike? Hair gel? Or even The Rock's scuzzy younger brother in the background?
I'm overwhelmed. I'm speechless. And when I stare into that firm, busty goodness, I'm happy too. Such conflicting HCwD emotions can kill a guy.
Lets call them all scrotes and call it a day.
Comments:
<< Home
GOD....DAMN!
Just when I thought "Mellon Head"
was a lock for DB of the week, DB1 busts out a photo from the
2005 MTV Sausage Fest.
AND he managed to get mini-rock in the backround. (Hysterical).
Meanwhile, as disgusted as I am at the sight of Jersey girl wrapping herself around these meatheads like saurkraut on a hot dog, I find myself in loooove with her jugs.
Is that wrong?
DB OUT!
Just when I thought "Mellon Head"
was a lock for DB of the week, DB1 busts out a photo from the
2005 MTV Sausage Fest.
AND he managed to get mini-rock in the backround. (Hysterical).
Meanwhile, as disgusted as I am at the sight of Jersey girl wrapping herself around these meatheads like saurkraut on a hot dog, I find myself in loooove with her jugs.
Is that wrong?
DB OUT!
Sweet and Sour Jesus!!
The Bag Bopper hasn't seen a swarthier pair or douche drippings since his plane went down in ol' 59!!
Still not as Douchey as the mighty Doucheclops this pair of Tag Team wrestlers and back door B n E'ers are fighting hard to be the last douches standing at the Bag of the Week Royal Rumble!
I luv Mini Rock in the background, look at that facial expression, look at him looking at Wife Beater Bags glutes!!!HE LUVS THOSE GLUTES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Hes even pointing them out to his Bag Buddies!!
This poor porn strumpet of a bleeth, shes way to far gone, even for The Bag Bopper, 1000 showers wouldn't clean the sweaty, swarthy , douche drippings off of er'
poor thing.....
"Gooooooodbye Bleether"
The Bag Bopper hasn't seen a swarthier pair or douche drippings since his plane went down in ol' 59!!
Still not as Douchey as the mighty Doucheclops this pair of Tag Team wrestlers and back door B n E'ers are fighting hard to be the last douches standing at the Bag of the Week Royal Rumble!
I luv Mini Rock in the background, look at that facial expression, look at him looking at Wife Beater Bags glutes!!!HE LUVS THOSE GLUTES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Hes even pointing them out to his Bag Buddies!!
This poor porn strumpet of a bleeth, shes way to far gone, even for The Bag Bopper, 1000 showers wouldn't clean the sweaty, swarthy , douche drippings off of er'
poor thing.....
"Gooooooodbye Bleether"
Just when I thought Foot Bag had it in the bag (so to speak) for Douchebag of the Week, these two idiots pop up on my screen! The guy on the left needs his kneecaps taken out with a baseball bat.
This picture makes my eyes cross. The deliciousness of those tatas mixed with the utter douchosity is just too much to take.
we need a term for the right-side douchebag's facial expression. not because i think i'll see it often (for it's too douchey even among typical douchebaggery), but that expression is so disgusting that it deserves its unique reference.
and watch your hand gesture, hottie. it inspires very naughty thoughts from me, when combined with your luscious bust.
Post a Comment
and watch your hand gesture, hottie. it inspires very naughty thoughts from me, when combined with your luscious bust.
<< Home







