Wednesday, May 31, 2006
The BHHBB (Bag Hot Hot Bag Bag)

Or, as I like to call this pic, the "Bahohobaba". I think I need a superhero persona I can slip into at times like these so I can fly in and rescue these two cuties from the encroaching Bleeth being transmitted to them by the touch o' douchitude from these two utter 'bags.
Look at red cap 'bag here, practicing the 'bag headbutt while creepily fondling his girlfriend's neck. Megods they need rescuing, stat.
Maybe I could call myself "The DeBleether." By day, a mild mannered douchebag1, sipping my Night Train wine and lying around on my stained rug in my basement hovel. By night I transform into the DeBleether, rescuing hotties from the clutches of douchebags everywhere. I need like a costume or something.
Nah. Being a superhero's too much work. I'll just sit here and rag on their boyfriends. That's almost as much fun.
Comments:
<< Home
The Nick Lachey Lookalike douchebag looks like if he misses that headbutt he's gonna fall on his ass. It is distressing every day seeing such hotties in the presence of such douchebags. I like the douche in the back with the bandanna on his head, not douchey enough to get his head on one of the little honeys.
He looks like he just licked some sour scrote, actually (Lachey-douche). Douche in the back may not have actually been with the group- this is my hope... he may have jumped in at the last minute in order to "be in this sweet pic--dude!!" And what about the douche on the left? Is he even a douche? What is the ruling on that one...
the bag in red cap looks ashamed to be in the presence of the blue shirt hottie. i forgive you, bag.
...
no, actually i don't. CHOKE ON AN ICE CUBE FUCKER!
...
no, actually i don't. CHOKE ON AN ICE CUBE FUCKER!
Red cap bag's face looks like it's been carved out of wood and painted by my cross eyed little niece. An incoherent face and atire is a preset goal for advanced bags, all over the world.
This Douche has cunningly managed to impress me with the "limb shitnit" cap, as much as the remaining years my grandmother still has to live. She's about 72 with terminal cancer.
What also triggered my "what-the-hell" alarm was the fact that Red Cap Douche apparently, should be put in a restraint jacket to prevent choking to the hottie on the right.
We should concieve a way to come in contact with these douches and ask if they want to pose for a pic all together. Sorry, justed wanted to taunt satan.
Post a Comment
This Douche has cunningly managed to impress me with the "limb shitnit" cap, as much as the remaining years my grandmother still has to live. She's about 72 with terminal cancer.
What also triggered my "what-the-hell" alarm was the fact that Red Cap Douche apparently, should be put in a restraint jacket to prevent choking to the hottie on the right.
We should concieve a way to come in contact with these douches and ask if they want to pose for a pic all together. Sorry, justed wanted to taunt satan.
<< Home






